This can cause the sufferer to miss out on many things including not reaching their full potential in life. Hypnosis is such a powerful tool for anxiety disorders as it allows the subject to experience deep levels of relaxation and so helps to reduce levels of stress and anxiety.
Hypnosis successfully treats anxiety, as it deals with the problem directly at the source. During hypnosis the subconscious mind becomes heightened and therefore allows re- programming regarding how you think, how you feel and more importantly, how you behave. Hypnosis for anxiety means you become less reactive and consequently you respond in a more positive and constructive manner.
Common symptoms of anxiety are
- feeling light-headed or dizzy
- excessive worrying
- a churning feeling in your stomach/nausea palpitations
- feeling breathless – fast or shallow breathing
- sweating or shivering jelly-like legs weakness and lethargy problems sleeping
- a strong desire to avoid the things that trigger your anxiety
One of the key things to realise is that nervousness when confronting fear is not anxiety. Anxiety is when you get that nervousness (and other related fight/flight symptoms) when there is no fear.